Terms and Conditions for the SATS App
We take your privacy seriously - read our for details.
As a member of SATS you have already accepted our .
By using this app, you accept the following:
- You must have an active membership at SATS
- Your membership and login details are personal and should not be shared with others.
- You are responsible for booking and unbooking group exercise classes according to the current booking rules.
- The app will display your booked classes and training history based on your visits to our gyms.
- Social functions are activated as standard unless you specifically choose to continue without Social functions. This means that your name and profile image will be visible to others of the app and they will be able to send you follow requests. If you wish to use the app without activating social functions, you can do this. You can turn on social functions in your settings at a later date.
- When you accept a follow request, you share information on future and past exercise sessions with this person. You can change how much information you wish to share in your settings.
- If you choose to use third party services from Facebook and/or Google, by e.g. logging in or finding friends, you accept that we obtain data from these services. The data requested will be specified by the third party. We do not disclose information on your exercise or customer terms and conditions to these services in return.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all information that is registered about you at all times is correct and up to date.
- If you want to follow other app-users, we offer to find people through your contact list. To be able to know which of your contacts that have a SATS membership, we need to access and match your contact list with our membership database. We will upload your list of contacts to SATS' API, at in order to do this matching. If you choose use this feature, you accept that this is OK. SATS will not save or use that data for any other purpose.