With SATS Online and the training mirror Rflex, you will be able to choose over 750 on-demand training sessions across a wide range of categories, difficulty and duration. Whether you're looking for strength, yoga, dance, cardio or something else entirely, with or without equipment, whether you're new or experienced, our goal is to help you achieve your fitness goals - all from the comfort of your own home.
Browse training sessions
Check out the recommendations in Rflex, and browse multiple lists of featured workouts or take a look at what's popular right now.
Don't lose track of your favorite workouts! You can bookmark any classes you view from your mobile application and they will appear on your training screen for quick access.
Create your own collections in the SATS Online app by following the instructions below:
1. Select the "add" option on the class you want to add to a collection.
2. Select the collection you want to add the session to, or select "add a new collection".
3. Access your collections from "Playlists/Collections"
4. Select and play any of your "collections/playlists" in the app or on your Rflex
"Exercise together" is SATS Online's feature that allows you to invite up to 50 friends and family to your favorite session anytime - anywhere.
How to use "Exercise together"
- Select any session in the SATS Online SATS app
- Start "Training Together" on the "Training Sessions" page by selecting the group icon at the top of
- Press "Start training together"
- Share the link with up to 50 friends via text, email, etc.
- You will now see the other participants join the "waiting room". When everyone is ready, select "Start time" and your "Workout Together" session will start💪
The "Workout Together Host" is in control of the workout – they can pause, fast-forward and end the workout at any time.
All participants have control over their own camera, microphone and can give feedback by pressing the screen at any time during the training.
All participants can end the session whenever they want.
If you accidentally leave a "Train Together" session, you can rejoin the class and you will be returned to the start of the workout.